Wednesday 27 May 2009

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

As we are about to enter the period called "Study Leave" aka "who's having a party", I lay surrounded by Maths Papers and empty boxes, which used to be full of beautifully decorated cupcakes, all scattered at my feet laughing at me saying "I knew she would not keep to that new years resolution" and yesterday instead of revising I was reading and old copy of Vogue and it turns out that I want to look like a punk or and ageing rock star. Talking of punks they seem to rage against the system and cause anarchy wherever they go but, correct me if I am wrong, but was not the whole punk movement created by Vivian Westward to sell clothes, she put the sex pistols together thus selling cool, but overly priced, t shirts to the masses. See Mother this is why I never do my school work you buy me magazines and I have to read them from cover to cover spreading my meaningless judgement carefully over each page.

This is going to be a short post as I have to learn the whole chemistry syllabus so back to the drudgery of being a GCSE candidate x

PS. go on this site it is Nintendo Bohemian rhapsody http://bohemian8bit.ytmnd.com/
PPS. I posted that picture of John Lennon because I want the blazer and because I am also listening to jealous guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment